IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iIam just wondering if anyone would be down with a mixed meet. i was going to have evos srt4s g35 and 350z get together. i am in lisle btw. if u are down throw me a line at fume129 on aim.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
yorktown

like i said im waiting !!!!!then again the weather isnt helping either!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
justin is a ****** =)

·
Registered
350 Posts
black/silver

doublej said:
iIam just wondering if anyone would be down with a mixed meet. i was going to have evos srt4s g35 and 350z get together. i am in lisle btw. if u are down throw me a line at fume129 on aim.
Count me in. If it is in a couple of weeks, a friend of mine might also come with his new STi. Hopefully the weather will cooperate...
BTW, I went to Miller Park today and it was packed with snow :D :D :D Video coming soon...

-d

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Re: Just got back from a Subaru Dealer....

ur crazy!!!!! lol mine will only come out when its dry out!!! no more salt and gunk on my car!!! shes tooo precious for that, i knew she was a princess when i picked her up ;-)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Ha, no fun in having a rally car stored when you can have this much fun :)

BTW, I'm driving down to Miami in March, hopefully my car won't get shocked with all the sudden hot weather :D

-d

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
ur crazy!!! lol ahahhaha so is your brother in law gonna get the one down there then???? or which one?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nah ^^ ima get it as soon as i get my incometax money in the bank , cant wait! prolly at the end of this week is here that way i can go to the dealer next week! :D

·
Registered
1,733 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ty Ty , i've been coming here ever since they opened the forum but i don't post to much since i haven't got my sti yet :0 , zoom zoom zoom

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
ya same here, except now im bored and i feel like getting my post numbers up so i can feel like a TEAM PLAYER!!! =)

WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GONNA ALL MEET UP!!!! GOD DAM IT JUSTIN GET UR CAR FIXED U RETARDED DRIVER! J/P

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sub Direction and Performance

omaga whos the three year old on the board... please put a ban on him ... like for a week. i didint knew we let these kind on the board. J/P AMIR

·
Registered
350 Posts
I take it you guys know each other.... :)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
yea lol =)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
speak 4 urself preschooler!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol so when we goin driven??????

·
Registered
83 Posts
Re: bet with a buddy

hmm i would but no car :cry: , + holy cow is freezing out there this past week , i mean daaammmmnyyuun

i officially hate cold,

PS, ^^ not snow :D

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Adjustable Stock Rear Swaybar Modification

lol i feel ya! I just hate wisconsin! I want to it to be warm 24/7!

·
Registered
83 Posts
So, when are we doing the meet guys, i got my Silver/silver this afternoon and me so happy,YAY, lets plan something i need to put some miles on this babi , i am willing to go to chicago anytime :wink:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
congrats dude! is that the one from don jacobs in waukesha?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts