IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
whoa :eek: , didn't see that one coming, but i guess with their poor showing this year they had to do something drastic. what are they doing with their drivers?

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
My opinion rests in the new car. I don't think its as aggressive as previous Evos. Even when racing its not as aggressive...

I think the Evo8 will be a nice street car and good race car, but for WRC..I would go with something..I dunno..LESS SEDAN!

S

·
0 Posts
You guys crack me up.

How about this. A Peugot 203 WRC for for the first half of the season and a Subaru WRC for the second half. Just for fun. :lol:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I would go with either the Peugot, Subie, or Focus...or go with an Evo 5 or 6...

The Evo7..and presumably Evo8....are too consumer oriented. Don't get me wrong they are plenty fast, but I don't know if they have what it takes to go up against the Peugot team..very quick and agile, probably the best on tarmac.

Another big part is the drivers. I think Delecour is good and has gained a good reputation, but I dunno much about Alister...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I agree, the smaller bodies and focussed center of gravity lend well to sharp corners IMO...the hatches get away with tighter hugs when navigating around a cliffside since there's less hanging out there to break off.....again, just my $0.02.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts