IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
First off, the test drive challenge does not include Evo. Second, even if it did...your last quote doesn't follow the logic. If you bought an Evo then you wouldn't get the 100 dollars anyway.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i meant to say STi.

i guess the sales person needs to read the fine print, because he told me it did.

i guess i will just have to drive something else, maybe a regular lancer.

in any case, I posted it hoping a few folks who are surely buying a an STi soon could make $100 bucks.

I hope it works for some of us!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Heh, I think I would gladly give up 100 dollars to not have to drive/risk my life in a Mitsubishi. Maybe just sitting in one can qualify you. ;)

But yeah, I see your point... even though this was already posted.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Wisdom needed, how do VONs work? Should I have an order

:wink:

sorry, to waste anyones time who had seen it before, i looked but did not see it anywhere already. can't hurt i guess.

Just to be clear, and not trusting the salesperson, i checked the offical rules. And it technically DOES include the Evo.

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/100challenge/rules.html

"...Eligible Vehicles

Any new 2003 or 2004 Mitsubishi Motors Vehicle ("Eligible Vehicles") ..."

So, I've got a date to make c-note. anyone surely buying another car should too. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Good luck! Easy way to make $100 bucks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The radio ad says, "excludes Lancer Evolution."

So if the salesman says no, don't be surprised. That is if you could find a dealer that would even let you drive an Evo.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
So I'll go in and drive the RalliArt Lancer, go pick up my STi and roll back in to collect my $100. :D Sweet. I can use that $100 on my quest for 300WHP, muahahhahahaha

·
Registered
251 Posts
I tried to test drive an Evo, but couldn't find a dealer who was giving test drives in them. Not that I tried too hard, I always had STi on my mind.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ourisman and another dealer in the Baltimore area gave me a test drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts