IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i am just wondering on a few things pertaining to the STi's. I am currently waiting for next year (2004) to role around so I can order an MY 2005 STi. As I wait I have come up with a few questions pertaining to options. Firstly, is it possible to get fog lights installed by the dealer (i.e. WRX fogs)? I love the covers but am concerned about vandalism and/or theft.

Secondly, has anyone tinted their windows? I have forgotten what the legal limit is in Alberta.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

RASpecC

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey,

Most dealers (if not all) will install the fogs.

As far as the tint limit goes, anything from the driver forward cant be tinted. The 3 rear windows can be as dark as you want.

T

·
0 Posts
I think the legal limit here in Ont is 35%, however I got mine tinted to 20% and it looks great. I'll post pics of the car very shortly .

·
Registered
42 Posts
That looks grear turbs. I wasn't going to tint mine but after seeing yours I have changed my mind.

Does anyone know what is legal in Alberta for tinted windows?

T

·
0 Posts
Your best bet is to go to a tint shop or some shop like Apple Auto Glass (that's where I had mine done) and ask what the legal limit is. They will know. When I saw the difference between 35 and 20 percent, I went with 20 as it has a classier look, but the tint itself was not that much different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts