IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn I want one of these things for Christmas. :) They are small little RC cars and you can customize them and race them on your desk. :D

ChargG Bit, Microsizers, I believe have both a WRC Impreza, A Blue STi and a white WRX available. I heard you can get them at ToysRUs or Target.. :wink: :lol:

I want! :lol:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Those things are very fun. I broke down and ordered the Fairlady Z and the gearing, suspension and 3.0 motor mods.

Fun to plan with...and cheap to mod!

And just my opinion, but the Bit Char-Gs are the original and most mod-able of the minis. Of course there are many clones out there.....so watch what you buy. Ebay is the best place to get the authentic from Japan minis.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Yup I got my blue STi and special edition AE86 back in spring off ebay. The Bit ChargG are the ones to go with, the radio shack ones don't compare.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The 350Z is something of a limited car, so that one was $40 off ebay. Others can be had for around $20-25.

Getting the true Bit Char-G is well worth it. The immitation ones aren't nearly as good. I received a "Fit Racer" for Xmas from family, these are the ones you see in the malls. Still fun, looks almost identical underneath component wise, but the initial quality isn't as good as the G.

Oh, and if you order from ebay, pick up a 3.0 motor while you are at it. You won't be disappointed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts