IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals my name is Mike and I have been part of the website for a while now but haven't had the chance to make a build so here it is. Im going to start out by saying this is my first subie, awd, 4 door car non the less a turbo. lol I traded in my 2012 Camaro SS convertible for my 2012 Subaru sti sedan and that was the best decision of my life.

List of current mods:

Exterior:
Cs style lip
custom side skirts
custom diffuser
wingless trunk
white hella horns
custom white calipers
vortex diffuser

Exhaust:
Cobb catted dp
custom straight pipe with quad 4" polished tips

Engine:
cobb sf intake
Cobb v3 ap running stage 2 93 tune

Interior:
cobb shift knob
spt boost gauge

Suspension:
Bc Racing coilovers
Super pro front and rear sway bars

Coming Soon:
Headers,
up pipe w/ ewg
FMIC
Apr-gtc300 spoiler
Wheels (not sure what kind looking at enkeis, works, ccw's, ssr's)
maybe e85

BTW LOOKING TO SWAP BACK TRUNKS IF ANYONE WANTS A FLAWLESS WINGLESS DGM TRUNK WITH STI BADGES, I WANT THE STI WING BACK. PLEASE LMK.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome aboard! Fellow '12 DGM wingless sedan owner here, it's good company to be in.

As User said, it gets no better than the tS lip for wingless... but I'm biased

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice but I'm just looking for sti wing back if anyone near NY is interested please lmk

·
Registered
892 Posts
Thanks for the advice but I'm just looking for sti wing back if anyone near NY is interested please lmk
Check out regional trunk swap threads on nasioc

·
Registered
892 Posts
hmm, sorry. buy an OEM setup then? depends on how desperate you i suppose. Personally i'd like a full CF decklid/wing setup but it's fairly low on the priority list.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys I haven't been on for a while after selling my sti and just wanted to show you why. This is my 09 GTR, it's been a dream of mine since the first time I saw it. Already did intakes, BOV's, downpipes, midpipe and exhaust with a Cobb tune. I definitely miss the sti and will be looking for another one soon!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Nice man. I've been looking at GTRs for the past few years but yet to pull the trigger. What kind of power you making with the mods? A lot of guys put 2012+ turbo inlets on 09-11s. What are your thoughts compared to your STi? Obviously much faster but is it as fun daily driving around town as the STi?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice man. I've been looking at GTRs for the past few years but yet to pull the trigger. What kind of power you making with the mods? A lot of guys put 2012+ turbo inlets on 09-11s. What are your thoughts compared to your STi? Obviously much faster but is it as fun daily driving around town as the STi?

It's very fun. Definitely fast than the Sti but I haven't dynoed it yet but definitely a good daily driver. Only problem for some people is the back seats are a joke, they can barely fit toddlers but from what I was told by my salesperson was they put back seats for insurance purposes. I don't have kids so it doesn't bother me. But definitely recommend getting one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts