IW STi Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ford only produces RS models for 1.5 - 2 years total each run so it wasn’t due to consumers they cut it off short as they did - but….. I do agree the internet hysteria over the head gasket resulted in only a limited 2018 run. I had a 2017 and it was great.
I have a GR Corolla allocation @ MSRP at our states largest dealer. Hoping they get more than 1. I’m #2 on the list.
I still get excited when I see an RS on the road, they will definitely be future collector cars since it had such a short run. It's great that your dealer is selling at MSRP, it should be a fun car! I looked at a Legacy XT last week, it had ADM (they called it something else, but it was still ADM) on it. I was like WTF for a Legacy?

·
Registered
2020 STI Limited Pure Red wing delete not by choice
185 Posts
I still get excited when I see an RS on the road, they will definitely be future collector cars since it had such a short run. It's great that your dealer is selling at MSRP, it should be a fun car! I looked at a Legacy XT last week, it had ADM (they called it something else, but it was still ADM) on it. I was like WTF for a Legacy?
I saw an Focus RS once and the license plate said " YES RS"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whenever I see that on a car I'm looking at, I take the time to tell a salesperson I'm interested - and then I ask them (dead seriously), "What kind of feature is that "ADM" thing? What does it do? How do I use it? Is there, like, a knob or something?". No, I'm being a knob - but it's so F-en funny to watch their face contort as they try to figure out how to explain it. :ROFLMAO: It works best if you have the time to get to a sit-down across from them, ask a few real questions, and then throw this in. Yes, I am semi-retired ;-).

·
Registered
348 Posts
Whenever I see that on a car I'm looking at, I take the time to tell a salesperson I'm interested - and then I ask them (dead seriously), "What kind of feature is that "ADM" thing? What does it do? How do I use it? Is there, like, a knob or something?". No, I'm being a knob - but it's so F-en funny to watch their face contort as they try to figure out how to explain it. :ROFLMAO: It works best if you have the time to get to a sit-down across from them, ask a few real questions, and then throw this in. Yes, I am semi-retired ;-).
This is great! 🤣

21 - 31 of 31 Posts