IW STi Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Okay ladies and gentleman, I have finally updated my journal and brought it back from the dead. The 2010 STI is history and the 2011 WRX si the future:lol:. Let the games begin!

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Just placed an order of $500 worth of my last college books for BA, and $30 for some tailight overlays :). Definately more excited for the latter.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Oh man...$500 is nothing. I remember spending close to $800. :eek:

Anyways, which overlays did you go with?
Yea school books are rediculous. I am definately selling them all back for some pocket change when I am done with school. I have saved up like 15 books to sell back.

I decided to just overlay the inner white in the tailights. the top 2/3 red and the bottom 1/3 in smoke. Like waramps and team23jordans.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
I'm expecting close to $700-$800 for mine. Some higher level math books are insane.

·
Super Sakura Dominator
11,667 Posts
I'm expecting close to $700-$800 for mine. Some higher level math books are insane.
My differential equations book cost me $180 w/o tax. :tdown:

...and IIRC, my Calculus book cost $150-ish.. :tdown: :tdown:

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Well, last week my tire got slit by some Bmore punks. It was on my stock set I was going to use for the winter and thankfully not my summer set. This is just the excuse I needed to go out and buy some winter tires. I ordered some General Altimax Arctic 215/50/17 from tire rack, can't wait for them to get here:D. After running stock crap tires the last three years in the snow, I am tired of skating around and want some good ol' winters to have a good time in.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Ha ha ha nice! bad turns to good! :D
It's the excuse I needed to get winter tires. The wife was 100% against it until I needed a new tire. I convinced her that a Suby does not accept just 1 new tire, must have four:lol:.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Winter tires and taillight film has arrived, they shall be installed thsi weekend. Pics to come.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
How hard was it to fit the rota d forces?! Alot of fender roll?

Sent from my Galaxy SII using Tapatalk
It is on stock suspension with 265/35 so IAG fully rolled the rears and there is an ever so slight pull. I don't think the pull is necessary, but I told them I want to be clear for when I drop it in the future.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Just an update for the journal, I have a new headunit at home that I will be installing this week. Pics to come! More info can be found in my audio thread in the GR-ICE/Security sub-forum.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts