IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Re: Midevil's SSM 2010 WRX STI - Stg2 Soon - OHH EMM GEE

New TBE installed!! Invidia Catted Bellmouth Downpipe and Invidia N1 Regular Exhaust. Sounds amazing, just like a subaru should sound. Here is some pictures!
Also, IAG flashed me to Stage 2 with my new setup off my new Cobb AP! What a night and day change from stock to stage 2! The car has some balls now.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Re: Midevil's SSM 2010 WRX STI STG2!! New TBE Pics pg 3!!!

New Action pics courtesy of pro photographer :) : Hokie_STi

·
Registered
451 Posts

Nice car! Most of the same mods i have. Still debating on black or red taillights.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Nice car! Most of the same mods i have. Still debating on black or red taillights.
My tailights are going to be changing. I currently have painted tailights on my car. In a day or so I am going to use the headlight restoration method to remove the paint. I am then going to get my tailights overlayed red like they are now WITH tinted reverse light and turn signals. I saw IAG of Westminsters STi, and their tailights look sick! I will post pics up when it happens. Also, will be getting window tint at same time.

+1 for Invidia and single exit!
Hellz yea! Needless to say, it is mean. I must go slow next to elderly people as the N1 has been known to stop pacemakers.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Re: Midevil's SSM 2010 WRX STI STG2!! New Invidia TBE Pics pg 3!!!

The car went in for some window tinting this morning at IAG Performance in Westminster. I got 20% all around. I also stripped the paint off my tailights last night to have them overlayed while they were at the shop. It came out pretty good, still waiting for the tint and overlays to dry. Here are some pics. Car is dirty though:eek:sorry..

·
Registered
930 Posts
Re: Midevil's SSM 2010 New tint and overlays pg3!

Car looks great! :tup:
Why did you change the tailights to overlays? Was the paint not durable? Just wondering because I was thinking about doing my tailights with paint and clear. Because I am not good with tint.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

What % tint are on the tails?
I am not sure sorry, there wasn't really any choice from me to choose from. I would pm IAG Performance, they could probably tell you because they instaled it.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.:cool: Next up, DIY plasti-dipped fender badges w/ red STi emblem.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Car looks great! :tup:
Why did you change the tailights to overlays? Was the paint not durable? Just wondering because I was thinking about doing my tailights with paint and clear. Because I am not good with tint.
Actually the paint and clearcoat was really nice that I did. But unfortunately, we weren't certain if the tint would stick to the painted tails so I stripped the paint off completely and had them overlayed. Either option is ok, painted tails are durable too. Just make sure to give around 30 minutes between coats, at least 3 coats of clear, and wait a week to wetsand/polish/wax the taillights so the clear can harden enough.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts

Looking good!

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Re: Midevil's 2k10 SSM - XMAS Coming.. What to get..??

Hey everyone, its been a while since I have done anything with the car. I have placed an order for a TWM Performance short shifter for the car. I am going to have IAG install it with bushings and probably a COBB shift knob when I go in for my next oil change.

I get $500 dollars for Xmas and I plan on buying myself some new parts! I am undecided what I should spend the $500 dollars on, if some of you could throw me some ideas that would be great! I am trying to get the most bang for my buck :)

New Fall pics coming soon(tonight)!!

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Re: Midevil's 2k10 SSM - NEW GOODIES ON ORDER!!

Alright I have decided what I want Santa to bring me this year and the list is as follows: total is around $500 (trying to get the most bang for my buck)

R205 Fender Badges
JPA V2 Lip
Hella Supertones w/ Bracket
Rally Armor V1 Mudflaps with Red Lettering
JPM Coachworks Shifter Boot and Ebrake Boot

Come springtime I am going to be getting new rims/tires 18x9.5. I have narrowed it down to black g-force or black d-force, opinions are welcomed.

Engine mods for the future are a new fuel pump, intake, and bigger injectors before my tune. For maxing out the stock turbo what is a good size injector?

Thanks for following the journal guys!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Alright I have decided what I want Santa to bring me this year and the list is as follows: total is around $500 (trying to get the most bang for my buck)

R205 Fender Badges
JPA V2 Lip

Come springtime I am going to be getting new rims/tires 18x9.5. I have narrowed it down to black g-force or black d-force, opinions are welcomed.

Engine mods for the future are a new fuel pump, intake, and bigger injectors before my tune. For maxing out the stock turbo what is a good size injector?

650cc is what I wave waiting to go into mine, i read it somewhere that that is the max needed on the stock turbo. I didn't want to go any bigger because atomization can suffer.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

R205 Fender Badges
JPA V2 Lip

Nice mod list!

I'm also looking at front lips for mine. I'll probably be ordering something in the next few days.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Re: Midevil's 2k10 SSM - XMAS Coming.. What to get..??

I'm selling black g forces with a red lip and 750 dw's and a ported and coated blouch 20g. I'll have pics as soon as I get it back from iag later next week. Pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
9,174 Posts

If you do injectors, go big so you don't have to mess with it ever again. The car will idle great whatever the injector size you choose with a tune from Jorge :tup:

21 - 40 of 94 Posts