IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1607 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Clarksville, TN? I'm just wondering because I just moved back here from Hampton Roads, VA. I remember there use to be a lot of Subaru cars lined up when meets came up and I'm trying to get that going again, instead of looking at Hondas and Nissans every other week.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: Clarksville, Tennessee

Clarksville guy here. Just recently bought my first Subie. It's a 2004 STI with about 43,xxx on the odo. It's bone stock but I don't intend on keeping it that way for too long.
Anyways I'm game for meeting other owner's myself. I'm pretty tired of seeing the GTO club being the only guys around here that actually go out and do stuff.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts

Merry Christmas from another Clarksville subbie driver.

Would be nice to get a club or something together...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
87 Posts

I am from franklin, I have heard from someone who lives in clarksville that there are a lot of subies. We have a meet every saturday night in franklin, it is at Burgers and Cream Resturant. Check out more info in tennspeed.net in the meets section or PM me for more details.

·
Registered
18 Posts

well all we need to do is get a place and time set up and it wouldn't take long before we'd get more people to a meet.
my vote would be meeting up in clarksville one day and taking a road trip to nashville or bowling green.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts

So I just found out two guys at Fort Campbell EMS have subbies. I'll hit them up and get them on the site if they aren't already. I work at the Fire Department on post. Stop by station 1 (near Cole Park commons) sometime....

bp

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

HOLY ****ING ****. Subaru people from Clarksville coming out of the woodwork. Some of the guys on Nasioc showed up for a meet on December 19th (a total of 5 WRXs and 2 STis showed up), but honestly I wasn't paying attention to this thread because no one replied. I don't think any of you guys want to do a meet in the winter especially with the windchill and all. My only suggestion is just wait until warmer weather arrives?

edit - I just made a group for us Tennessee guys. So instead of trying to find threads about meets, just join the group and post a date, time, and place for a meet. Simple, yet effective.

·
Registered
18 Posts

So I just found out two guys at Fort Campbell EMS have subbies. I'll hit them up and get them on the site if they aren't already. I work at the Fire Department on post. Stop by station 1 (near Cole Park commons) sometime....

bp
I'll try to stop by sometime. I'm taking my car to Air Assault auto on 58th to put my exhaust on so I'll swing by the station.

·
Registered
18 Posts

We'll whats going on for New Year's here? Jan 1 is my bday so I'm down for something new... and the first round is on me.

1 - 20 of 1607 Posts