IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of SILVER 18 x 8.5 5zigen FN01R-C wheels mounted on 235/40/18 Falken Ziex ZE512 tires. They are 5x114.3 with +48 offset and from a 2005 STi. These wheels are only two weeks old and in PERFECT CONDITION. NOT A MARK ON THEM!! The tires even still have some of the rubber knubs on them. I bought a house last week and now my priorities changed and I am selling the wheels and the whole car as well. They do no rub what-so-ever and the ride is very smooth. I paid $1,605 for them and I will let them go for $1,200obo. Includes NEW silver Lug Nuts as well. I will ship them anywhere in the US for FREE. Everyone that has seen these wheels loves them and I hate to see them go, I just put them on:( I can take more pics if you want, but I assure you they are in TOP NOTCH CONDITION.

**Just as a side note; I will be out of town Saturday until Sunday Afternoon, so I will get back to any inquiries from the weekend Sunday.**

Pick on another Members ride that looks awesome; (Hyper Black Color)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
i would be all over those if they were hyper black, but bump for a great set of rims

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.