IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Count me in!!! I figure what ever location has the most Suby's in one place should be the location for this meet.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we have brett, aaron, mick, ansgar, jeff, & I so... I think we have the greatest amount maybe I can talk to my landlord and we can have a work day in his shop or just all meet up at the ring..... I know Brett has a butt load of parts to put on... I need to put on my PSRS and new brakes.... anyone else have parts needed put on?

·
Registered
360 Posts

Yes put me on the list- Want to meet all the new STI dudes.

BTW Im planing with Ansgar goin to the ring this saturday.
Maybe some of you have time to come with us.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I say we do one around the 5-10th and then we will have mine on the 16th. Somewhere between the 5th-10th I need to put the last few things on, like the turbo kit and thats it. Im putting the FMIC, AVC-R, BOV, Catch Can, Fuel Rails, TGV Deletes, and the NGK Iridiums on about a week after I get back. Then once the turbo kit is on along with everything else I have to throw the big maf and the 850cc injectors in that morning that i get to Gp Tuning. Also I will be running a race fuel map and my daily driver map so its going to be a long day. So lets have a shop day somewhere between the 5th and the 10th!

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So what day do we want to do this??????? It sounds like the 7th or the 8th or we can make it a weekend thing too.... I know I have room for people to crash here.... we can have a work day on the 7th and a ring trip on the 8th

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
See if your landlord cares if we have a work day on Saturday the 7th. Does he work on Saturdays? If not the 8th is good also. I wont be able to drive my car to the ring but Im down for a ride along if we can have the workday on the 7th.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
boostinscooby said:
See if your landlord cares if we have a work day on Saturday the 7th. Does he work on Saturdays? If not the 8th is good also. I wont be able to drive my car to the ring but Im down for a ride along if we can have the workday on the 7th.
I am going to ask him tomorrow about it... Do you still need a stall for the install of everything or are we doing the whole auto hobby shop thing?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Well Im going to do 80% of it at my house. Now for the Up/Down Pipe, Turbo, wastegate, I want to install that on the weekend of the 7th and 8th. Wether I do it at the hobby shop or your house doesnt really matter. It would be cool if we have the meet then at your house and everyone can play with me!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Sooooo.... has anyone come up with a date & place yet?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
boostinscooby said:
We have the go ahead for the 7th and 8th.
Where at? Spangdelham(sp?)?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Just got off of mapquest. 145 Miles.....ouch!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
boostinscooby said:
thats what the autobahn is for :D You or your buddy need a downpipe? I got a helix coming off my car and can easily go on another car for $150! Catless, Heat Wrapped!
My buddy already has a turbo-back. I'll see what my funds are looking like.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.