IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL CANADIAN, ALL THE TIME

There will be a meeting/BBQ at metric subaru in huntington LI sunday 8/10, be there around noon for a chance to check out the a live and direct WRC car, there will be a large gathering of other Subaru's there as well. The event is sponsored by MSPT, Metric's in-house performance shop and home of the only Ecutek install and turned in NY.

SQC will be there in full effect as will many other subaru affionados from all over the region. check www.mspt.net for more info or directions.

here is a thread on another board with more info

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403565

·
Registered
391 Posts
Very nice meet. The Rally car was amazing. I had to leave early because of the rug rats! But it was nice meeting you. Later Pat

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool man, I'm glad you had a good time, hope you got some grub. Hope you can hang out longer Next time

·
Registered
391 Posts
Dude let me know if you can get some winter rims for the STI. I really liked those volks the girl had on her yellow WRX. I love that copper/brake dust color. Do you have any pics of it? Post it man!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey pat I got a call from bob at metric subaru that I won a raffle for an R/C Car. My kids are very happy they insisted on putting one in. Anyway I should find time to hang with you guys more often.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea man, good stuff!! take a picture of it , I'd like to see it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts