Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nah...anytime in October is good...

Votes: 4 25.0%
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, this is an attempt to make this "somewhat" official:D ...for those of you who did not know (click me page 15), we talked about having a meet at the Chicago Indoor Racing in Buffalo Grove for some indoor karting FUN:tup:.

I am looking to gauge as to how many are interested, weekday or weekend event, and the month....

We can most likely decide on the date in this thread once we figure out if we are doing this on a weekend or not. Also, let me know if there's anything else that can be added to this thread that will help us determine a date right away.

Happy polling:lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^thanks for the bump...anyone else?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I personally would like an October Friday/weekend... when it gets more rainy that give you less time to do things outside.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^Agreed...gives us more time to enjoy the rest of the summer before doing something indoors. Regardless, this should be fun especially if we show with a good size group - We should be able to get the group rate as long as there's 8 of us onboard.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another bump from someone who's just come back from three (kid's parties) w/ wife and daughter....yikes!!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump for October coming up real soon!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Weekends for me. I work everyday but I can set something up on the weekends.

Later, Lew

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well so far there's 8 of us interested in going. I'll check with CIR on available dates sometime late Oct or early November and post it back here. We can then decide on which weekend to meet up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looking forward to it.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts