IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a 2007 Subaru WRX STI Limited. This is number 357 of only 800 cars made! The color is Urban Gray Metallic. It currently has 39,500 miles and is in very good condition with the exception of a few normal rock chips on the bumper and hood. The lower passenger door has a very minor ding also, otherwise there are no noticeable door dings.

The STI Limited is very rare, only 800 were made, 400 in Urban Gray Metallic, 400 in Satin White Pearl. The STI Limited is identical to the standard STI with a few exceptions: Heated leather seats, black interior, dark gray interior trim, premium sound, thicker noise insulation, gloss black b-pillar, sunroof, lip rear spoiler, Eneki bright silver wheels, black painted Brembo brake calipers, Limited front lip spoiler and fog lights.

I am the second owner and have taken very good care of the car. It is my “second car” and is not driven daily. I have always used AMSOil ASL 5W-30 oil and AMSOil filters at Subaru's recommended change intervals. I also only use "Top Tier Fuel" from Shell and Chevron. The car has never been raced on a track or on the street. A set of Hawk HPS brake pads were installed and brake lines bled within the past 1000 miles. The tires have approx 35% life left on them.

The car is still under the 5 year/60,000mi Factory Powertrain Warranty.

The only reason I am selling this is to prepare for future financial decisions. There is nothing wrong with the car and I would absolutely keep it if I could!!

I am located just outside of Frederick, MD.

Asking price: $27,900.

The car is currently listed on eBay
http://tinyurl.com/28ppe5u.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.