IW STi Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
See about
6,131 Posts
I w
I love how no one really answered the question.
I posted the first reply and I was s[pot on - exerting far more effort than the question deserved at that.

No-one asking this question online, can really be taken seriously. The chances they will build even a 500+ hp STi are not that large, and if they know so little, and have those kind of funds, they should be asking their shop. They aren't doing it themselves as they've displayed no aptitude or even enough interest to find the close answers already on this site and others. As far as I'm concerned we were just being nice . . .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nahhhhhhh it’s n
I w

I posted the first reply and I was s[pot on - exerting far more effort than the question deserved at that.

No-one asking this question online, can really be taken seriously. The chances they will build even a 500+ hp STi are not that large, and if they know so little, and have those kind of funds, they should be asking their shop. They aren't doing it themselves as they've displayed no aptitude or even enough interest to find the close answers already on this site and others. As far as I'm concerned we were just being nice . . .
So aggressive

·
Premium Member
See about
6,131 Posts
like my GD :)

·
Super Moderator
8,772 Posts

Sure we did... It's not one of those black and white answers. Welcome to real life.

Can't spoon feed an answer that does not concretely exist. If you think there is an actual blanket answer to this, you must be new to this.

But if you want an exact answer, the answer is, "maybe".

·
Premium Member
See about
6,131 Posts
Oooooh !

The maximum possible HP for a build is infinite. The last record is always waiting to be broken

🤣 😅😂🤣😂😅 . . . . Snarl, snarl snarl . . . . 🤣 😅😂🤣😂😅

😇

Reactions: yamahaSHO

·
Premium Member
See about
6,131 Posts
A rule of thumb broken a good number of times, sometimes by a good bit . . . in EJ powered STIs , though as a maximum number (not in a DD)

Here's one by a shop that has proven they can do it over and over . . . IAG

So, the current record is app 300 hp per cylinder, and further comment will only bring us back the very first reply in this thread, which was spot on asked the pertinent questions . . .

21 - 29 of 29 Posts