IW STi Forum banner

281 - 300 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
wow man love your sti, DGM is my favorite color as well as the hatchback and that wing looks awesome. Keep up the good work car is freakin sweet!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
Thanks!

Put the exhaust back on the car and dropped it off at the shop, passed emissions and inspection. Time to remove the cat. :lol:

Time to really put some miles on it now, except it's going to snow tomorrow. :(

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
What made you decide to run 2.3 liters? I gave this some thought for my build wanting better revs but not giving up too much torque.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
A big part of it was it wasn't done a lot and there was a group of us that went in on it so it made it cheaper. I've put a little over 400 miles on it so far and from what I feel it's not really much different from the 2.5, granted I haven't driven it hard yet as I'm still on the break in tune. We'll see what kind of numbers it puts down very soon.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
I believe I'll be good to 8.5-9 as I have fully build heads as well, thanks to Headgames. I think if any loss it would be torque.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Well...is it broke in yet? Lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
How do you have your boost gauge running? Is it off from the intake manifold? I'm just curious because I'm about ready to do mine off from the cosworth intake manifold...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
How do you have your boost gauge running? Is it off from the intake manifold? I'm just curious because I'm about ready to do mine off from the cosworth intake manifold...
I checked a bit ago, I have it t'd off the second nipple on the right.

Went and got a car wash, the salt has been on too long.

Hoping the weather clears up soon so I can finally get tuned. Motor has 900 miles on it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Like my garage attic? lol.

Earlier today I was thinking about ordering a new set of tires and putting them back on.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
Picked up a spare fuel pump assembly and a Walbro 400. Hoping I can just mod the extra housing I got to fit the 400 so I can just drop it in.

Also got more paint to respray the tails.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Went to get tuned today, had an oil leak so we had to cut it short and I had to leave my car at the shop. :( Thankfully they let me borrow one of the shop cars. :)

281 - 300 of 303 Posts