IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was turning right and I saw this other girl in this car that was looking at me .. Than BAM! Right on the damn curb! I drive away a bit and than get out and check that like a whole 3-4in curb rash and some rash on my tires as well. Well this has happened to two of my wheels already.

Now, I'm thinking, should I buy new wheels or should I just pay to fix it up a bit? I've always wanted wheels that was glossy black with a silver lip. *Ce28n*

Though that is too expensive for me. My alternative was to powdercoat my wheels glossy black and leave the silver lip. Though now, with the damage from that curb .. what should I do fellas?

·
Registered
314 Posts
it will cost around $700 to fix your wheels and powdercoat your wheels if you don't have any hookups. It could cost more depending on how bad your wheels are. If this is the case, i would put that money toward some new wheels.

·
Banned
1,277 Posts
STI Tiff said:
I think you should learn to watch where your going first, then buy new wheels.

^^LMAO !! ... its ok though , we all check em out , jus dont do it while driving

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've almost rear ended people looking at girls sometimes. It's gotta look funny as hell when your looking over like yeah and then you look ahead and slam on your brakes:lol: I would say search the classifieds. If you are on stockers i've seen a lot of people selling like one or two rims only. If you go the powdercoated route I say go all black and no lip. But if you can afford some volks go for it.:tup:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
guirgis2005 said:
^^LMAO !! ... its ok though , we all check em out , jus dont do it while driving
i do it while driving:confused: and i dont hit anything

·
Registered
303 Posts
happens to best of us man!!!! very funny though. Girls cost us money one way or another..haha

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know lmfao ..

What's worse was my GF was working in the store right where I curb rashed .. lol

I don't think that this will cause any kind of performance damage will it? Maybe when I'm rich I can buy some Volks but for now just stay with the stockers?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think, I'll just wait it out as long as it doesn't affect any driving at all .. So maybe I'll just wait to buy some Volks?

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
the CE28N's are the onyl rims i would get to replace the stockers.

·
Registered
754 Posts
fuzz said:
I've almost rear ended people looking at girls sometimes. It's gotta look funny as hell when your looking over like yeah and then you look ahead and slam on your brakes:lol:
Brembos are awesome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts