IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just added the CG-Lock Seat Belt Tensioner to our product lineup for those that seek racing harness tightness without the huge cost of a harness and the pains of installation. I personally have one of these in my car and I strongly recommend it especially for those with the USDM seats. This WILL hold you in that seat. This WILL help you maintain your posture. If you ever find yourself exhausted after driving your car, I challenge you to try this product, that is how serious I am. I am willing to say your SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED or your money back if you return it complete with the manual, hardware, and packaging.

This device will keep you planted in your seat during hard cornering or comfortly hold your lower back against the lumbar suport to support the curvature of your spine. It only costs $34.95 so its not ridiculously expensive.

The CG-Lock is the first consumer automotive product that dramatically improves driver control in a convenient and inexpensive manner. The ingeniously engineered device easily attaches to the tongue of a typical automotive-type seat belt to provide improved driver control and greater comfort. By allowing the driver to lock the belt at any given point, he or she can keep themselves in the seat using most factory seatbelts. Buckling up will never be the same!

Autocrossers, racers, and canyon cruisers have all raved about this product.

You can expect decreased lap times and an improved driving performance! Check out our website for full details and VIDEOS on this product:

Order here:
http://www.kingofimports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=709&idproduct=259

Kevin
[email protected]
King of Imports, LLC
http://www.kingofimports.com

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...Satisfaction guaranteed if you request a refund and return all original packagaing with a Return Authorization Number before 30 days after the purchase date.

Several customers have called us and raved, wanting to know why these were not available sooner.
For questions or ordering:

Email me:[email protected]
or Call me: 310-383-3623

Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts