IW STi Forum banner

Mach V Dyno Day - 9/9

551 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  kts262 
#1 ·
So I'm making the trek over to VA and going to Mach V for a dyno day there on Sept 9th. I booked the 1pm slot and I may try booking one of the later slots too, I'm not sure if I want to go crazy and try any tuning between runs. ;)

Anyone want to meet up there for a bit? We can do a drive/photoshoot afterwards or just check out the other cars at the dyno day.

I'm going to use this as a baseline before I begin my next set of mods and lead up to my new turbo in about a year or so...

#2 ·
kts262 said:
So I'm making the trek over to VA and going to Mach V for a dyno day there on Sept 9th. I booked the 1pm slot and I may try booking one of the later slots too, I'm not sure if I want to go crazy and try any tuning between runs. ;)

Anyone want to meet up there for a bit? We can do a drive/photoshoot afterwards or just check out the other cars at the dyno day.

I'm going to use this as a baseline before I begin my next set of mods and lead up to my new turbo in about a year or so...
If I'm not working I'll be glad to show up and meet. I'll have to get back to ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.