IW STi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm making the trek over to VA and going to Mach V for a dyno day there on Sept 9th. I booked the 1pm slot and I may try booking one of the later slots too, I'm not sure if I want to go crazy and try any tuning between runs. ;)

Anyone want to meet up there for a bit? We can do a drive/photoshoot afterwards or just check out the other cars at the dyno day.

I'm going to use this as a baseline before I begin my next set of mods and lead up to my new turbo in about a year or so...

·
Banned
32 Posts
kts262 said:
So I'm making the trek over to VA and going to Mach V for a dyno day there on Sept 9th. I booked the 1pm slot and I may try booking one of the later slots too, I'm not sure if I want to go crazy and try any tuning between runs. ;)

Anyone want to meet up there for a bit? We can do a drive/photoshoot afterwards or just check out the other cars at the dyno day.

I'm going to use this as a baseline before I begin my next set of mods and lead up to my new turbo in about a year or so...
If I'm not working I'll be glad to show up and meet. I'll have to get back to ya.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Me and and about 3 other friends that Subaru's usually go to the Mach V meets. I might book a slot for my car if it hasnt been on the dyno by next week sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts