IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2020 STI ISM
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All….
I have a ‘20 STI (ISM Ice Silver) and was interested in the Mach V Crucial wheel(either in Bright Silver or Gunmetal) but I haven’t found any pics with my car color and the wheel.

Does anyone have a Mach V Crucial in either Bright Silver or Gunmetal on a ISM Silver VA STI or WRX?
I was looking at Bright Silver wheels as an option because I like how it popped on my previous WRX hatch…got rid of the car for the STI

Here’s my STI with stock wheels…

Any pics would be appreciated…

laater

Attachments

· Registered
2020 STI ISM
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
I have checked out NASIOC, and the pics they have are the blue, plasma, dgm, and white.

The closest one they have is the white S209(with both wheel colors) and I like the looks.
I did email MachV, a little while ago, and all the pics they had were posted.

I Just wanted to see them on a silver VA, before I order….(and I’m not an expert at photo shop to change the color)

I might just have to take the leap…
Thanks anyways

· Registered
416 Posts
Dan from Mach V has a Flickr page with lot's of photos, however I don't see any photos of ISM STI's. Mach V Crucial

I'd also check Mach V's Facebook for photos.

I'm with Karlot, I'd go gunmetal. I went with silver on my CWP and it bugs the shit out of me and I wish I went with a darker color wheel. ISM is a lighter silver, so I'd consider that.

I'm also looking at getting the Crucial's myself. I'm not really sold on the design, it's not bad, just never been in love with them, but it's more the specs that I like. There aren't too many 18x9.5 wheels with a +42 offset, which to my eye is perfect.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

· Registered
207 Posts
I think the gunmetal would be better on ISM, before the wheels got that weird machined effect the oem color looked good, especially with the bright calipers. Black wheels always look good on silver, but it just seems slightly awkward in the crucial shape.

For white, consider the bronze at all? It’s tough as everything works on white. It’s a different bronze though, much more copper colored than most out there.

I’m looking at these for bonus/tax season too, probably gunmetal for DGM. Hard to beat the cost/weight. DGM is tough though, if anyone has other suggestions on what they’ve seen…

Thanks for that Flickr link that helps a lot, but we should forewarn anyone that the last picture on page 3 is a new wrx from behind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts