IW STi Forum banner

Mach V Colossal Open House & Charity Car Show VIII: July 27, 2013

625 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mach V Dan 
#1 ·
The 2013 Mach V Mega Colossal Meet and Charity Car Show will happen on Saturday, July 27, 2013.

This will be our eighth annual charity event, with proceeds going to benefit Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the National Capital Area. Last year we raised more than $2000.

As in previous years, it'll be a car show, with prizes for Best Engine Bay, Best Exterior, and Best of Show, plus a bonus prize for Car We'd Most Like to Own Ourselves. You can enter any car, Subaru or not.

There'll be a voluntary $10 donation to attend. Registration for the car show will be $25 in advance, $45 the day of the show. See the link below for registration info.

Car show setup will be from 9 am to 10 am, with the event beginning at 10 am and lasting until 3pm. Tricycle races are at noon. The coveted show trophies will be awarded starting at 2pm.

Other attractions: Super special deals on high-performance parts! Free stuff giveaways! Burgers and hot dogs! Paintless Dent Repair! $50 Wash-and-wax special from our neighbors at VRY Auto Detail! Music, maybe of the live variety! Other attractions, so crazy I haven't even thought them up yet!

The event will be held at Mach V World Headquarters, located at:

45690 Elmwood Court
Sterling, VA 20166
Click the hyperlink for directions and maps.

If you'd like to enter your car in the car show, register here:
Mach V Car Show Registration form -- click me!
Email gofast@machv.com or fax to (571) 434-8334.

Pics from last year:

And yes, we'll hold a rematch of our tricycle race, which was popular and super-funny to watch and/or participate in. I'll get that going in another thread. :)

Proceeds go to:

We hope to see you there!

--Dan
Mach V
FastWRX.com

Threads of note:
(placeholder)

Attending:
1. 20+ from NASIOC
2. 100+ from Facebook
3. You?...

PDR:
1. djchiena
2. Bluemachine

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.