IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I mixed about 20% of this stuff with my regular oil during a 3600km oil change. Approx. 2000km later I'd have to say that I'm pretty impressed with it. So far, starting the car in the morning has been quieter, the engine feels and runs smoother, it seems like it warms up quicker and the oil still looks like new. Right now I'm at about 5760km and I plan on adding this stuff once I make the jump to synthetic. I'm thinking about adding some to the rear diff as well but I'm not sure if its necessary right now. Anyways just wanted to let you guys know cause so far I've been really happy with the results.

(I also added some of this into my A4 1.8T and I've been getting pretty much the same results, overall great stuff :D )

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Im not so sure about that stuff... we have some at our GMC Semi dealership,but i dont know how it'd do with synthetic. I thought about using it in the supra and a guy there said a kid put some of it in his honda nad it was smoking like crazy from then on. *shrug* let us know what you experience.

Robert~

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Go to an auto parts store and find one of the demos on an oil stabilizer.

Makes the oil coat everything really well.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
we have that, and yes I see what it does (as the standard oil breaks down easily and doesnt coat as well), but i was just saying waht I was told...

Robert~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts