IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! So, i bought my 2015 sti a month n a half ago. Had issues 2 days later and after a few different shops, found a greasy as heck turbo and found out the car has been pretty modded. Turns out the dealership took out the accessport. The guys at subaru said they found low voltage in all systems, all the sensors getting low voltage are fine. They suggested getting a tune to see if an incorrect flash would be the issue. Get my access port in a few hours and curious if an etune would work in this situation or if i should take her to a dyno? Also i have a Cobb intake, TGV and Air pump delete with 1000cc injectors. Not sure if they're cobb tuning or injector dynamics. Was curious if an ots stage 1 tune would work for now or would that mess with deletes? Any replies appreciated!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey there! So, i bought my 2015 sti a month n a half ago. Had issues 2 days later and after a few different shops, found a greasy as heck turbo and found out the car has been pretty modded. Turns out the dealership took out the accessport. The guys at subaru said they found low voltage in all systems, all the sensors getting low voltage are fine. They suggested getting a tune to see if an incorrect flash would be the issue. Get my access port in a few hours and curious if an etune would work in this situation or if i should take her to a dyno? Also i have a Cobb intake, TGV and Air pump delete with 1000cc injectors. Not sure if they're cobb tuning or injector dynamics. Was curious if an ots stage 1 tune would work for now or would that mess with deletes? Any replies appreciated!
Stage 1 did not work lol. Running a 1050x safe map the whole time. Need a tune fore sure but no idea what mods i actually have :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts