IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Does anyone have any pictures of an STI Limited in Aspen White (preferably real life pictures, I've seen the advertising pics)?

2) Is it possible to put the STI Limited rear spoiler lip on a regular STI? I know there are holes in the trunk which made me think you had to get a whole new trunk...however, what if you have a WRB STI and an Aspen White lip? What would you do?

3) Whether you recommend paying a professional to do this or not, how would you recommend making your blue STI carpet black?

4) Does anyone think the STI Limited seats will be available for purchase aftermarket?

Sorry for question overload....I appreciate it :tup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pastapuck said:
1) Does anyone have any pictures of an STI Limited in Aspen White (preferably real life pictures, I've seen the advertising pics)?

2) Is it possible to put the STI Limited rear spoiler lip on a regular STI? I know there are holes in the trunk which made me think you had to get a whole new trunk...however, what if you have a WRB STI and an Aspen White lip? What would you do?

3) Whether you recommend paying a professional to do this or not, how would you recommend making your blue STI carpet black?

4) Does anyone think the STI Limited seats will be available for purchase aftermarket?

Sorry for question overload....I appreciate it :tup:
the dealer has em here and ITS SOOO F-Ing Nice and swt inside. try checking out your nearest dealer to see if they have any in stock

·
/////////
8,448 Posts
1. Check your local dealers, its called satin white (?)

2. You need a new trunk and it has to be painted to match.

3. I like my blue carpets but yeah I would let a pro do it.

4. I`m pretty sure limited seats will pop up sometime soon, i`m hoping the lip pops out sooner :)

whew..

·
Registered
451 Posts
how to make blue carpet black???
easy! trade a normal WRX for theirs!

not that hard, as long as you feel comfortable taking seats out and all that. honestly though, i thought i'd hate the blue interior and i ended up loving it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts