IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
amber dash w/ green center. i don't know why subaru didn't just match the light colors. However, the "christmas" look IS growing on me. I especially like the way it looks with the Defi BF series gauges lighting up in the middle on top of all the green. I guess you would either go ALL amber, or if you're going to mix the colors up anyway, why not have one big orgy right? Do you guys have shots of your interiors at night? Just curious to see some of the color light schemes you guys are doing...

ps..am i the only one who really gives a crap about how my interior lighting looks at night? Call it a fetish!

·
Registered
586 Posts
STiLL said:
am i the only one who really gives a crap about how my interior lighting looks at night?
Usually I care about the color, I'm partial to all blue. :) But recently my dash lights have been shorting out, flashing from brightest to dimmest very fast. It's a bit distracting to say the least. I need to hardwire the control switch in the dim position if I can figure out how to take out apart my dash. :evil:
BTW: It's a Saturn. 31K miles. GM quality. :roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I changed mine to all red. I love it...

I also didn't understand why they would have the different colors.
Probably just to save time and money. They already had the little green light covers so why go out to buy red ones. Mass production short cuts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts