IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm really interested in a new STI, way cool, but to get into one - i'm going to have to get the best deal, but all of the chicago area dealers are way nuts. does anyone have any specific locations...i'll check out Becker (from the other comments)

thanks for the boost,

jerry

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Re: A little Holiday cheer, discuss

Welcome to the site, Jerry! :p

Finding an STi at around invoice has gotten a lot easier, lately. I'm sure one of the guys in your area won't have much trouble pointing you in a good direction.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need HELP finding Connector

I am looking for a good deal on the west coast.. if anyone has some sugestions thank you! Hoping to get it for christmas! Look foward to talking 2 you all!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Fax the dealers with the car you want and if you truly are a ready and willing buyer, you should be able to get it--although I have no idea how these guys do their Christas sales...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
now is GREAT time to buy.. End of year is very slow for car manufacturers/dealer and everyone is making deals (people are spending money on Christmas Shopping/Holidays/Vacations) and nobody buying cars...
go to subaru.com, get a list of local dealers and EMAIL them all telling u will purchase @ Invoice..
U'll get replied Guaranteed...
I heard people here in NJ getting STi for $500 UNDER invoice....
Good Luck..

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here in Va buying Sti's got alot easier.. no more over charge and all dealers selling below invoice some where arround 29,000 - 31,000$. good luck with ur sale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts