IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been searching for the past week or so and am having trouble finding the definition / XML for MerpMod or something similar. Car is a 2010 USDM Subaru STI

Looking to unlock the speed density and flat foot shifting and the likes.

If you have the definitions, please let me know! Willing to donate!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have been going back and forth with the originator of the dime mod until recently as well. I was testing some logger functions that he was building and also working through a few bugs in the dimeMod patch. One thing I can say is up until the last few days he was extremely helpful and responsive. He has ecu unbricking services which I have used. I am hoping he is on vacation or something along those lines. Here is some unbricking magic we did a few weeks ago

Networking cables Electricity Wood Audio equipment Electrical wiring
Circuit component Finger Hardware programmer Electrical wiring Electronic engineering

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been going back and forth with the originator of the dime mod until recently as well. I was testing some logger functions that he was building and also working through a few bugs in the dimeMod patch. One thing I can say is up until the last few days he was extremely helpful and responsive. He has ecu unbricking services which I have used. I am hoping he is on vacation or something along those lines. Here is some unbricking magic we did a few weeks ago

View attachment 66553 View attachment 66554
I just got a message from Dimitri. He's on vacation until Monday the 27th. So everything should green light after Monday.

He seems to be the only OpenSource support for Subarus right now. Wish there was more ):

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

View attachment 66553 View attachment 66554
I just thought about this. Are you using a Tactrix with the pins soldered on and hooked up to the ECU as a bench flashing setup? If so, how do I jump in on this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts