IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2021 WRX STI Limited MGM
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2021 STI Limited is arriving in 2 weeks, and that means IT'S PARTS TIME!!! Please add your thoughts and recommendations. I was thinking starting with an Air Oil Separator in a closed loop (I like the environment sometimes), and a Cobb AccessPort when they are available for 2021.

What else should I consider?

·
Vendor
513 Posts
COBB downpipe and AP with a Pro-tune and you'll be in good shape. The COBB AOS is nice but not really needed for a Stg 2, good mod if you're planning more upgrades in the future.

We have all of this stuff in stock and can help with the Pro-tune either here on our dyno or e-tune for you once the 21' AP firmware is released.

Let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
2021 WRX STI Limited MGM
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
COBB downpipe and AP with a Pro-tune and you'll be in good shape. The COBB AOS is nice but not really needed for a Stg 2, good mod if you're planning more upgrades in the future.

We have all of this stuff in stock and can help with the Pro-tune either here on our dyno or e-tune for you once the 21' AP firmware is released.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Dude you are literally a continent away.

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
Deleted

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am looking for anything short of a built engine really...
Don’t modify at all. Set the goals you want and then come back to what you need.
If you are racing check class rules.
I say this cause I did the same thing and I have Re-bought parts I could’ve got the first time cause I was just looking to do stuff. Set the goals of exactly what you want before modding

·
Registered
2021 WRX STI Limited MGM
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nobody modifies STI’s. Keep it stock and save your money for retirement...
Interesting statement... considering that you apparently have modded your 2020 STI....

"2020 STI MGM - born on 12/2020 Cobb AP, AEM dry flow, Blox Racing strut brace, VP Racing Octanium Unleaded "

·
Registered
287 Posts
Interesting statement... considering that you apparently have modded your 2020 STI....

"2020 STI MGM - born on 12/2020 Cobb AP, AEM dry flow, Blox Racing strut brace, VP Racing Octanium Unleaded "
i think his statement was sarcasm........

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
many of us here are nobody's . . .

Reactions: Jay11STI and Karlot

·
Registered
2021 WRX STI Limited MGM
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
T-minus 5 days and counting! Born 3/2021 an MGM STi Limited rolled of the assembly line and onto a ship. Arrived in Baltimore and was dressed up in popular package #3 and the Short Throw shifter package. She will be loaded on to a delivery vehicle in the next couple of days and sent to the dealer for delivery to me and her forever home. :love::love::love:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts