IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I have a 2006 STI that is on Stage 1 with an Accessport V1. The exhaust rusted out, so I replaced it with an Invidia turbo-back exhaust. This would let me go to stage 2, but I see that Cobb no longer supports the Access port V1 and has removed the V1 maps from their website.

Does anyone have an archive of the maps for the 2006 STI AP V1? I'm looking for the 91 octane Stage 2 base map.

Thanks,
Lance

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I still have my AP V1 and I believe it comes with a CD rom that comes with the maps and PC software to connect.

Maybe I can rip the files from the CD and host them on dropbox for you?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Do you have the software?

It looks like COBB actually has all the maps for each year (03-06 Subaru) Base Map and Real time Maps on the CD rom.

I could e-mail the MAP files if you have the software as that would be faster.

PM me your email address.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have the software. Thank you for e-mailing the maps to me.

The Stage 2 maps you have on the CD are version 110. The Stage 1 maps that I had downloaded from the Cobb website several years ago are version 111. I wonder if there was a version 111 of the stage 2 maps released after your CD was produced?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Yes, I bought my Accessport in early 2006 so there likely were revised maps later on.

The Map notes PDF that I sent details what COBB specifically did in the tunes (HWG, LWG, etc.).

Yes, I have the software. Thank you for e-mailing the maps to me.

The Stage 2 maps you have on the CD are version 110. The Stage 1 maps that I had downloaded from the Cobb website several years ago are version 111. I wonder if there was a version 111 of the stage 2 maps released after your CD was produced?

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can also try e-mailing COBB; they should have those maps somewhere. I wasn't able to find my specific OTS maps on the site any longer so I sent them an e-mail and they responded with the maps I needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts