IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I have only posted a few times here, but have been scrolling the site for the past few months. I am going to be buying an STI in February or March. Unfortunately, I have only been able to look (and drool) at the STI at the dealership. I am currently driving a Galant and a Jetta, and I really don't have a frame of reference for how fast the car is or how it handles. Obviously a test drive is out of the question at most local dealerships, unless you are intending to start signing paperwork. I was wondering if one of you local NW STI owners would mind taking me for a short ride, 15-20 mins. I would just like to hear the engine, feel how it accelerates, and be able to really take a look at the engine without a salesperson looking over my shoulder and asking me every thirty seconds when I intend to buy the car. I would also like to talk to an owner and ask some questions. I live in Renton and would be willing to meet anywhere from Everett down to Auburn. Feel free to PM me if you would be willing to help me out. Thanks in advance!!

Alan

M

·
0 Posts
Careful what you ask for, you just might get it...

... and then it's going to be hard as hell to wait until March to own one yourself! If a Galant and a Jetta are your frame of reference, man you are going to love it, muhaha

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts