IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a shirt and hat when I had my WRX it is good stuff. Here's the link. http://www.llbean.com/SOA/

Tell the friends and family it's just in time for X-Mas. :p

CoreySTi04
 

·
So Gangster It Hurts
Joined
·
3,521 Posts
:drool:

I see a thing or two I know my girlfriend would love to sport! :D

And a whole butload of stuff for me. :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
922 Posts
Dude crazytrain, how big are you? 4X and you can still fit in the STi. I am 6'2" & 230 lbs and I need to lower the set about another inch or two to be perfectly comfortable.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,802 Posts
Damn! Someone buy all the X-Large t-shirts? It lists up to Large, then XXL. :( I sure am glad I did not bid past $20 for that black STi bball hat that was on Ebay from the STi dealer training. Now I can get one for less than $10, and I would rather have a blue one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
Is it just me or do they have pretty much the same stuff for all the categories (e.g same fleece, jacket, shirt except with the logo being the only difference)?? Kind of pricey too, it almost turns out the same as ordering from www.swrt.com. Good link though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
yeah, it is all the same stuff. pricey but llbean products are *very* good (we're regular shoppers at llbean; i wear or carry at least one llbean product every day.), they have a great product guarantee, and their customer service it top of the heap in our experience.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,773 Posts
Yeah, as I said these are pretty high quality products.

Reason I went for the order in the first place...the coffee mug. I have the SWRT mug and it's small and of course not a travel-type mug. Been looking for a larger insulated travel SWRT mug and they had it. Perfection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
yeah, it is all the same stuff. pricey but llbean products are *very* good (we're regular shoppers at llbean; i wear or carry at least one llbean product every day.), they have a great product guarantee, and their customer service it top of the heap in our experience.
Qoute direct from the web page...

"This product is sold by Subaru. For your convenience it will appear in the L.L.Bean shopping bag."


Does this mean the LL Bean is making the stuff for Subaru? Or is it just a pass through purchase, and LL Bean is taking your money, and sending the order request over to Subaru?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
toyworx said:
Does this mean the LL Bean is making the stuff for Subaru?
yep. my rally shirt says "llbean" on the tag. llbean has a corporate product division that makes products with corporate logos, etc. i've used 'em myself for this kind of stuff.

toyworx said:
...LL Bean is taking your money, and sending the order request over to Subaru?
llbean and subaru are corporate partners; e.g.there's the llbean version of the h6 wagon. who knows how the money and order flows. does it matter?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
llbean and subaru are corporate partners; e.g.there's the llbean version of the h6 wagon. who knows how the money and order flows. does it matter?
Nope, as the first part answered my question. Thanks.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top