IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Works well. My uncle is a old school car buff and has been a dealer of it long before it was available in stores. That was the primary polish I used on my Celica and I still use it on my wife's Maxima. Great stuff....but with the WRB, I went all out with Zaino for the STi.

An added tip....Liquid Glass is the ish on glass itself. Use it on your windshield every other month or so.....kicks Rain-X's ass without all the Rain-X mess and hassle.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We used the Liquid Glass on my friend's Acura today. He was the guinea pig. It is amazing. It is probably three times easier to use than conventional wax and the shine is awesome. No dust like wax has and really easy to buff off. We did it at lunch time and it has cured for an hour now and it is a harder finish and the shine is even deeper. Now for the real test on the STi. I also like it because they recommend you do it in the sun.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
"Do it in the sun".....thought maybe it was bake it in the sun. At very least it should say something about not applying to a surface that is too warm.

·
Registered
214 Posts
APS Exhaust

I have to chime in on this one. Liquid glass is the only wax I use for winter. It has keep my 87 Dodge shadow completely rust free with open nicks and a couple scratches since new. It protects very well to say the least. I have had better luck with eagle one as far as shine but it's close. I have tried 6 different kinds of wax and Liquid glass and Eagle one are my favorties. Turtle wax for scratch removal. :wink:

My $0.02

C-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts