IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what happened? Used to buy it online and sometimes at my auto part store. Now nobody knows where it went. Best and most versatile polish I have ever used. 35 years

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anybody know what happened? Used to buy it online and sometimes at my auto part store. Now nobody knows where it went. Best and most versatile polish I have ever used. 35 years
Google. Still available online (even Amazon). Also available direct from Liquid Glass.

Have to agree on quality. Best, easiest polish/finish available. Doesn't get nearly the recognition it deserves.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Followed on EBay and one can just sold for $132.50 plus $8 shipping. Outrageous. The phone number at the website is disconnected. Hope they sell the formula to someone else.

·
Premium Member
5,419 Posts
You got me wondering if it is toxic or something

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finish First is a reasonable replacement.
I have tried a cleaner polish followed by 100% carnauba wax with little noticeable difference to LG. I have one can of LG left. That is reserved for the STI. All my other cars will get FF

·
Registered
126 Posts
Finish First is suppose to be an updated, improved version of Liquid Glass. Owners of both companies used to be partners at Liquid Glass, I think until the 90’s. FF used to be known as Liquid Tech Finish First and now just as Finish First ( Finish First Auto, Cycle & Marine Polish ).

As for Liquid Glass, it is my understanding that it no longer exists because the owner got in trouble with the law back in 2015 ( Liquid Glass "Chief Scientist" arrested ).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts