IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo ive seen a few clever license plates as i randomly knocked around the forums. Lets see what everyones come up with. Heres mine

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hasn't come in the mail yet, but here is mine for 2011. I ended up putting a space in between so it will read "OMG AWD".

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Nothing special bit with the marine license plate i could only personalize three letters.

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hasn't come in the mail yet, but here is mine for 2011. I ended up putting a space in between so it will read "OMG AWD".

im likin this alot props:tup:, how difficult is it to actually change your license plate? i was thinking about doing it. im in california btw

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
im likin this alot props:tup:, how difficult is it to actually change your license plate? i was thinking about doing it. im in california btw
Very easy, DMV.CA.GOV Online services>personalized plates. Depending on which one you get they are about $50 a year on top of your registation fee. You can pick it out online, give a description and pay. It takes a few weeks/months to get them in the mail with new tags.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts