IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets set up a meet in like two weeks. when i get my sti back from the dealership. we can go out to eat and just chill.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Where are you? ;) I know but doubt anyone else does.

He lives by me in a western burb of Chicago. I would be up for this. Anyone else?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am in the area of lisle/naperville. But ill travel a little maybe setup a meet in downtown chicago or something.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm up for a trip down to chicagoland!! Say the time and date, and I"m there... this town is so boring!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
doublej,

I'm also from Naperville. Is your STi blue? There is a blue one around the area and its the only other STi I have seen. Just wondered who it was.

Karl

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
IM DOWN WITH A RIDE DOWN TO CHITOWN! YEA I AGREE DENNYS MILWAUKEE IS BORING!!!!!oops sorry about the caps....give us a date and time???

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is anyone planning on buying H&R sport springs?

How can you guys call Milwaukee boring, especially the Denny's?. I could see getting together for a meet sometime, but it would have to be in the springtime after the salt has disappeared from the roadways. My STI is sitting safely in a garage for the winter months. I know, I know, I know, one of you guys already wondered why "anybody" would have an all wheel drive vehicle like this and not drive it during the winter but I have my four wheel drive trucks to get me through the snow and take the beating of road salt on their bodies opposed to the Subie :oops: . I would rather find some place out West away from the Milwaukee/Chicago areas to meet where there are less idiot drivers and more open country roads to motor around on 8) .

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
SEATS With a trunk pass-thru

KSTi said:
doublej,

I'm also from Naperville. Is your STi blue? There is a blue one around the area and its the only other STi I have seen. Just wondered who it was.

Karl
I am WRB/Gold and live in Wheaton, could be me. I have seen a WRB/silver in the area and think I saw a WRB/Gold on Roosevelt going through Wheaton today.

·
Registered
350 Posts
So when is the meet?

-d

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Re: How is the ride?

yea wats goin on?????? ey dennys hit me up to go crusien

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
any word yet?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya ... my car will be back from dealer soon .. so as son as i get my car meet will be all set up. we should prolly do it in two weeks.

·
Registered
350 Posts
What's wrong with it?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
ITS TOOO FAST =)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i threw it in a ditch.. long story and no i wasnt driving like an ass. i was just driving on a gravel road that was loose and turned fast then hit pot hole front went off ground. then followed by ditch

·
Registered
350 Posts
Ouch, sounds painful... :(

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
yea that does! sorry to hear man, but im sure your excited to come out and play though! ;-)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts