IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I've been searching this board for an answer to what snow tires and wheels to use in the winter (north eastern US or Toronto not west coast winters) and nothing! There are a lot of this and that but no positive answers. So let's get this straight, we can only get 17" tires and there are no steel wheels for the Sti right? what is the best snow tire out there on the market (I heard the toyo Garrets (sp) are the best are they?)?...let's do this right guys and settle the questions! Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
Past Turbo Vehicles

Do you think its fair to demand answers from members of this board?
Let's get THIS straight:
You are looking for a black and white answer to a multi-color question.
My suggestions:
Try asking nicely.
Do some of your own research.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't mean to be rude, so sorry if I came across that way. I have been doing my own search, and nothing. As a chat that is specific to the STi we should try our hardest to come up with something members and other board member can rely on and look to for STi specific issues. Now while there are tons of threads on this we should have a list of what's the best winter tires and wheels (I'm sure many people want that too!). If this board wants to be more credited, then we should stive to be the best and more informative!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
There is no right answer....what kind of question is that?

Find ya some cheap wheels, see Rotas, and pick out a tire. Opinions man....as they say, everyone has one. I don't know what the heck you are asking for......and it sure has nothing to do with people striving to be more informative. This isn't a yes or not question.

Find yourself some websites and start reading....no one will be able to tell you the best package, because there is no such thing. :roll:

Please add your questions to the already too numerous threads about this topic.

CLOSED.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.