IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey JJ - I've been digging that new STi silhouette in the top left corner of the site for a few days now. Any chance you can source that sticker and resell it to your loving forum members? That's the 1st (and only, so far) sticker that I'd like on my windshield. It'd have to be one that goes on the inside and is visible from outside the car though, so as to avoid the inevitable peeling/fading, etc. Any chance this'll ever happen??? Me likey very much! Anyone else be interested to motivate Mr. JJ?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
:) we're working on stickers, t-shirts and hats. hang tight...

only problem with an inside sticker is it doesn't work too well for people with tinting. [shrug]

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
If stickers are in the works, I'd like to see mirrored STi silhouettes so when you put one on the passenger side, the car's not facing backwards. :p

Buy yeah. . . I'm totally down for sporting these on my back two windows. ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
we gotta represent!! :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
:) we're working on stickers, t-shirts and hats. hang tight...
how about licence plate holder? or i like baseball hats too, but i want toque(knitted hat, ski hat or what ever u american ppl call them :wink: )!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet! I can't wait to get one of these on my windshield and/or side windows. Perhaps we should have access to stickers of the "interior variety" (for those of us that would like them on their windshield - ME) and some for the outside, so they could be placed on the side or back windows w/o interference from the darkness of the tint! I'm definitely down.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts