IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know anything about these? I really like how they look, but I have no idea what the width and offset is. Since they're going on these...

http://www.type-25.co.uk/index.asp#1

...I assume they're 5x114.

I'm not an "omg, JDM must have!" type of guy, I just think those are some damn good looking wheels.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow that is a damn sweet car!!!!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Me likes. SOA should make those optional.

·
Registered
891 Posts
They should make a lot of things optional...like better seats. This is one thing that I just can't get over, just because I'm a small/average size I shouldn't have to deal with these seats made for fat americans.

Most likely they don't have many options like this because it costs them money to make stuff like this available. The more part numbers and configurations they offer, the more expensive the car will have to be. Since the STi isn't a high volume car like the standard wrx or civic, we don't get these options since SOA can't make real money off them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Its more of making seats that will pass crash testing. Adding part numbers and options isn't the costly part. Also depending on who is making the seat. I work at a VW dealer and R32 seats are made by Koenig. If you were to try and buy a seat from us (I work in parts) it would be about 3k a seat. Even getting them on a car isn't cheap. Though I agree some seat options would be nice..... I guess thats what aftermarket is for.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wundej said:
I'm pretty sure they were the same wheels as the Spec C RA wheels that SOJDM was selling a few months ago.
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52950

They are really awesome wheels. Very much like the STi Limited w/o the groove down the middle of the spokes.
Is that $1800 per wheel or $1800 for four? Because $1800 for four isn't bad at all for such nice wheels.

I just followed the I-Club link and those pictures make me sad... what a crappy offset. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts