IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did you take those yourself, if so, where?

Nice shots, Legacy STI looks sick!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I love the legacy STi, BUT it looks a kinda like the RSX from the front, but besides that it is sweet..... its no WRX STi though!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Re: My Mommy...

when those gonna hit US????
hopefully they come out around may with normal LEGACY'S!!!
i was gonna get a Legacy B4 which has 250 HP 2.5L turbo
but those are just 1000000000 better than regular legacy (they are still pimpness) and 100000 more practical than STi impreza
please tell me they come out before 2004 summer
damn am i gettin too excited?? :lol:

·
Registered
376 Posts
those pictures seriously made my day :eek: YAH man i want the whole set one for the wifey(legacy), one to take the kids in(forester), and one to mess around in(sti)......askdlfjalkdjfoiawejajij DAMN THOSE ARE HOT!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I believe these are regualr forester XT and legacy GT that have been fitted with STi parts and accessories. OF course i could be wrong (i hope!!). There is a thing on the STi japan website where u can view bodykits, wheels and even engine upgrades for any subaru car pretty much and it will be included under subaru warrenty. They are starting to do this in Australia, parts availible arnt as big as STi japan, but STi Australia is growing fast. Hopefully SOA will start offering the same level of STi aftermarket so we can add factory lowering with stiffer struts and spring, sway bars, strut braces, etc and also cosmetics to legacy GT's, forester XT's, and of course wrx and STi impreza's.

·
Registered
399 Posts
eat, I went to buy my rubber mats for the winter from the dealership. While i was there he told me if i can get a part number for Subaru parts that he can order anything, even if it from japan. I don't know if it will work, but if the STi catalogs in Japan have Subaru part numbers, you may be able to go down to your dealer and order them. Hopefully it works because i'd love to slap some JDM STi parts on, without being murdered on price.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
u r right..
:)

eatV8 said:
I believe these are regualr forester XT and legacy GT that have been fitted with STi parts and accessories. OF course i could be wrong (i hope!!). There is a thing on the STi japan website where u can view bodykits, wheels and even engine upgrades for any subaru car pretty much and it will be included under subaru warrenty. They are starting to do this in Australia, parts availible arnt as big as STi japan, but STi Australia is growing fast. Hopefully SOA will start offering the same level of STi aftermarket so we can add factory lowering with stiffer struts and spring, sway bars, strut braces, etc and also cosmetics to legacy GT's, forester XT's, and of course wrx and STi impreza's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts