IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine is looking into getting an STi and i've pretty much convinced him to get an '06 over an '07 (please spare the which one is better debate) but was wondering if there were still any '06's left since a lot of people seem to be getting '07's. So do you guys think there are still a few '06's to choose from at the dealerships?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! I kinda don't want my friend to get an '07 'cause then it would be better than my '06 haha, just kidding.

·
Premium Member
4,081 Posts
robertaflack said:
Awesome! I kinda don't want my friend to get an '07 'cause then it would be better than my '06 haha, just kidding.

thats mean..:lol: but yeah '06 is the way to go right now as everyone is saying due to the '07's already out.. great price on the 2006's
Good Luck with his/her purchase..

Quick suggestion: goto www.subaru.com and at the Top Right you will see a place where you can enter the ZIP code where you live/nearest him/her to locate a dealership then you can see the dealerships inventory...

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Remember a lot of dealerships will have them transported from other locations so you should not have any trouble getting an 06...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just go to http://www.fitzmall.com

and click on the subaru icon and search all locations for Impreza's. Refine search by MSRP and the STI's are on the last page. They are a no haggle or hassle dealership and have 2 2006's for like $400 UNDER invoice. THe even have the Limited discounted like $500 off MSRP!! If you want to get one from there thaty can arrange shipping for you. I used to work in the Clearwater,FL location and they are good people to buy from!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts