IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Re: Leeroix's gr-NEED RUBBER

I have some barely used (less than 3k miles) 265/35/18 Bridgestone Re760's that I'm about to be selling (got 19's on the way). Never been auto-x'd or raced. Would make you a good deal on them if your interested

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

WELL..... got some azinis RT615's in 255 40 18 stuffed under there. For those of you who helped me figure out how to do it -THANKS! then i got a proper alignment. -again -thanks! had to trim the rally armor so they didnt rub but now it feels/looks great! pics coming.

·
Registered
327 Posts

WELL..... got some azinis RT615's in 255 40 18 stuffed under there. For those of you who helped me figure out how to do it -THANKS! then i got a proper alignment. -again -thanks! had to trim the rally armor so they didnt rub but now it feels/looks great! pics coming.
Nice... those are slightly taller than stock so I see how you may have had some rubbing issues

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

yeah it was mostly alignment. and the stupid early version of the mudflaps. i would have to say its a lot better than the setup i had before.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
i gotta say im a little worried if i get one -driving up to tahoe with a snowplow up front.
but they complete the front end in my opinion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great looking ride, I am very impressed, and inspired to do much of the same on my 2010 DGM.

Any advice on order of mods? I was thinking suspension (sways, coils), and then exhaust, DP, CAI, maybe AccessPort to start (a little concerned about warranty issues). Love the look of your exhaust by the way. How much was it roughly?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
the tips in those pics are not on anymore. that was a dynamax exhaust system i had for a while. i have since put the magnaflow back on. -sounds better. that was all harman motive turbo back stuff. - top notch. if i were to do it all again i would definitely go with suspension first. that way you get it sitting proper, and its the most gain from stock. make sure you get the access port for the engine mods-if you dont, THEN i would worry about blowing it up. i had mine stage II from about 8k. im not too worried about the warranty as the dealer never sees this car. i do every service myself, as i dont trust them.

41 - 60 of 165 Posts