IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of Selling my STi

No pics of the audio installation yet, but that will be changing soon anyway. I'll also be adding JDM fogs, sidemarkers, headlight covers, IC scoop screen, and window tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MI Saying If Heartland Park - Topeka

Yukonart said:
Mmmmmmmm. . . the blue's really started to catch my eye, lately. ;)
That's funny, I've been thinking the same thing about the silver! I had a silver 2.5RS at one point (ex-fiance's), and always thought it looked sharp. I've just seen so many silver cars around that I was getting bored with them. But now, well ... I wish I could afford two! :wink:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I love my blue when it's clean. One thing I really envy about the silver is that it both looks nice and has less "attention-grab" factor. Comes in handy when trying not to piss off bored police who want to protect all the innocent civilians from the crazy STi. :)

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Re: Thinking of Selling my STi

RadarOnPaws said:
I love my blue when it's clean. One thing I really envy about the silver is that it both looks nice and has less "attention-grab" factor. Comes in handy when trying not to piss off bored police who want to protect all the innocent civilians from the crazy STi. :)
Indeed. . . I seem to blend in quite a bit when the po-po is around. Several have seen me in plain sight with no front plate, and I've yet to be harrassed about it.

Also, it may be that I don't drive my baby like half of all the other import "boy racers" do. I just become one with traffic, and I think I'm almost invisible. :wink:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I know all about the po-po. I work right near one of the big street racing areas in the Cities here, and a cop pulled me over one Friday night when I had to work late. He let me go with a warning (for not using my turn signal, though I coulda sworn I did...), probably once he saw my driving record and my age. Then I didn't quite fit the profile of what he was looking for anymore....

·
Registered
332 Posts
is that a legacy in the back? it looks good too... congrats on the sti :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2000, actually - and thanks, STIin08. I really, really hate to part with it this spring, but it's getting hard to justify the extra garage rental, plus insuring three cars, plus maintaining two car payments...!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Nice looking STI you got there ZEN! Congrats on your STI! Happy holidays.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, Vader!

Happy holidays to you all too. Be safe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts