IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right,

This is our last sale here at IWSTI.com!!!

Price is in effect through the Labor weekend on all our Full Paint Kits.

For $200 you will receive a Full Paint kit with your color of Light Protection for your Subaru. Some of these will save you over hundred dollars. No time like the present.

All of our kits are pre-cut pre-designed to fit the surface of your vehicle and made from 3M 8 mil urethane film.

If you havent seen a clear bra before check this link out and see if you can see one. They are virtually invisible.

http://www.rockblocker.net/product-install.htm

All products come with instructions and tools necessary for the installation. We do recommend a professional installation for the paint protection, but just incase we supply you with the knowledge to succeed.

Any questions please give us a call.

To order and save today please give us a call or you can send payment to our Paypal account at [email protected]

Other inquires let us know

RockBlocker

We accept all major credit cards.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enchanter said:
Does your sale offer extend to other item as well?
Headlight protection.
Rear bumper top.
18" x 24".

Thanks,
Tim

I am confused. Are you asking if we are having a sale on those items too?? If so we are not just the listed package deal at this time.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enchanter said:
Yes, that's what I was asking.

Thanks.
Sorry to say just what you see here as a package deal!! If you bought the package and the others then we would look at discounted those other items.

do you have 2006 sti kits yet?
working on it. Prollty two weeks before they are ready

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Where would I get this installed in the North NJ area? Could you PM me please? Thanks. Interested in this for a 2006 STi when you have it available.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Installer for San Francisco Bay Area

I don't fancy my chances of self-installing the paint protection, do you have contact details for someone in the Bay Area please.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
is there any way you can put up some kind of Paypal order form, with all the correct info filled in for the deal? I've been trying to call but I haven't gotten an answer this afternoon. Excuse my paranoia, but I just don't feel comfortable dropping $200 in a paypal account without actually placing some kind of order... thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Also looking for someone who can install this in the San Francisco Bay Area. If there's no one in the immediate area, who is the closest person to contact?

If there's no one in the area, exactly how hard would this be to install myself (with no auto painting experience)?

I'd also like some sort of order form if possible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts