1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bitabur said:
Went down to edmonds today did ya?
Lil bit. ;)

Hey. . . you're overdue for your obligatory "test ride" dood. . . when we going to hook up?

(At the very least, everyone around here should sign up for the Jan 3rd meet I'm organizing.) :p

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Anyone seen this?

I'd love to go on Jan 3rd, I just wasn't sure if a non-sti owner would be welcome, though I've been thinking about showing up and hiding in the bushes with a nice zoom lense, lol.

And yes, I'd love to go for a ride soon, though I've been pretty busy as of late. I'll hope for a chance soon though. I saw a used STi at the toyota dealership on lake city way a couple weeks ago and I was hoping to get them to let me test drive it.... since it's used and all, i wouldn't feel so bad. :)

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pfft! EVERYONE is welcome to the meet . . . just trying to get as many STI and EVO owners as possible to show up. ;)

Anytime, dood. Promised you a test ride, and I plan to keep to my word. :p

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Yukonart, those pictures are awesome. Car is looking good man!

Bitabur, if I was going you could ride with me. Unfortunately, I'm not going. :cry: But if anyone cares that you don't have an STi, they shouldn't. You are a member of this community, that should be enough.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I don't suppose I could bring yours up there to represent for ya. ;)

Hehe, jk.

Yea, I look forward to all of it. My birthday is the next day. I'm thinking maybe I'll try to get my cousin to come with me- he might be intimidated by all those STi's and EVO's tho... he's driving an 02 wrx. :)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Ah, you funny!! :lol:

Your cousin shouldn't feel intimidated. Personally I like seeing WRX's and I don't think they are beneath me or my car in any way. In 3 years, most likely there will be something newer that makes my car look obsolete. Plus there are some modded WRX's out there that have some giddyup.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
No, it's definately an awesome car, but it's no STi, and I know it bugs him that I might be getting a car that *ghasp* is faster than his.... lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Used STi? Anyone have an opinion?

So you have the proddrive rims, did you have to use a spacer or modify them in anyway or do they just bolt on? My information was saying that they wouldn't fit without either machining the back of the wheel or using a spacer.

-Gremlin

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gremlin said:
So you have the proddrive rims, did you have to use a spacer or modify them in anyway or do they just bolt on? My information was saying that they wouldn't fit without either machining the back of the wheel or using a spacer.

-Gremlin
No spacers necessary for the Prodrive rims . . . at least not for the PFF7s. Some of the other models may need them, though. :p

·
Registered
347 Posts
damn, that car looks good!

·
Registered
198 Posts
It's wierd man...with every other car I've owned there has never been a community like the Subaru one. In the 3 months I've had an Sti, I've gotten more honks and 'thumbs up' from other Subie owners than I've gotten with every other car I've owned combined. A riced out Accord revved me on the way home from work today, but I was too tired to care.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
doesnt everybody? i call mine THE BEAST! It eats everything! 8)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I call mine "Sonic Blueberry" or "Little Blue" (someone here said something like Sonic Blueberry or Nuclear Blueberry, and I liked it). Previously, I've had a "Little Green" (Civic Si), "Little Green 2" (Integra LS), and now Sonic Blue. Only other vehicle I've named was a horrible 1969 Toyota Corona with 2-speed ToyoGlide automatic transmission and a whopping 90 hp. That was my first car and was actually a freebie. I named it "Boxcar". :lol:

·
Registered
586 Posts
rjhang said:
"Sonia"?? You name your car?
Doesn't everybody?? I drive the "Saturn V" to go hang out with Rose, Reverend, Evil Kia, The Bucket, Kit, Bubba and White Lightning, just to name a few. :lol:

Attachments

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Nice pics, Yukonart! Good wallpaper material ;)

I haven't named any of my cars but I don't think it's that unusual.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thankies. . . I'll have some drity wallpaper material in less than a week. Taking her up to Crystal Mtn right after Christmas for some snowboarding. Should be able to swing a few choice scenic shots with a dash of silver thrown in there. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts