KNS Brakes is located at:
8821 Gulf Court, Suite C, Raleigh, NC 27617
Select Your Vehicle at KNSBrakes.com
Contact us now for pricing and delivery information
AP-SUB-003 - Cobb 08-12 WRX (MT) / 08-12 STi / 07-10 LGT (AT- MT- SpecB) / 09-10 Impreza 2.5 GT AccessPORT
AP-SUB-002 - Cobb 06-07 WRX/04-07 STi / 05-06 LGT (AT- MT- SpecB) 2.5L Turbo Models AccessPORT
AP-SUB-001 - Cobb 02-05 Subaru WRX (2.0L Turbo) AccessPORT
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The new in cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look(multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Access Port.
- Improve horsepower, torque, and fuel economy at the touch of a button
- Display vehicle data such as boost, RPM, temperatures and more while you drive
- Easy installation, no mechanical or computer skills necessary
- Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port conveniently located under your dash
- Exclusive ability to switch between different ‘modes’ on the fly
- Pre-calibrated to maximize performance of stock or modified vehicles
- Easy-to-read color display
- Update over the Internet to stay up-to-date with the latest features
- Read engine trouble codes (DTC) yourself, eliminating trips to the dealership
- Not a “piggyback” – once vehicle’s computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
- Not just an “ECU reflash” – AccessPORT features enhancements such as on-the-fly mode switching, data monitors, reading DTCs, performance monitors and more
- Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
Quick Start User Guide
2 Interchangeable Bezels - blue and grey
Email General & Sales Questions: [email protected]