IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then get me their names and emails so we can get them on the list. I want to expand the list to include at least one dealer per state, and I cannot do it without your help.

Please help me if you can in this regard so the Official dealer list will work better for all involved. :)

The dealer list can be found HERE.

JJ
[/url]

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I do...I called and he wasn't at work today at Valley Motors. I will call and get more info from him and also have him send me an e-mail confirmation saying that they are indeed a guaranteed dealer taking deposits.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hodges Imported Cars 23100 Woodward Ave. Ferndale, MI 48220
Phone 248-547-8800 Fax 248-547-1462

Ann Arbor Subaru 4255 Jackson Road Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone 734-662-3444 Fax 734-662-3823 (jerry williams)

Livonia subaru = :cry:

·
Registered
575 Posts
heuberger motors
Colorado Springs

is where i have my order and they refund, and MRSP

1k on a check that they cash when you can make the official order

·
Registered
105 Posts
Philly Auto Mall

I just placed my order with Metro Subaru, at the Philly Airport Automall.

:D My salesman is Phil Myers (215) 492-0500. Terms were:
:D Fully refundable deposite of $1000.00.
:D Car to be sold at MSRP.
:D I'm to be informed of the delivery date as soon as they get word, and they are to call me on the day of delivery so I can be there to see the vehicle off-loaded.
:D No one else to drive car except off the truck and for dealer prep.
:D All new STi related information to be provided to me as soon as they get it.
:eek: Possibility of being informed of the dealer invite for testing of the STi prior to opening up for sales. As I've placed an order, they indicated that I could get a pre-drive in the vehicle once SOA schedules a dealer invite for them. Of course travel would be at my cost....but the tesing is at a track, so it sounds like a good deal to me.

I bought my WRX from them also, and they treated me with true professionalism and did everything they said. Even through it free oil changes for 30K miles. Great place!

Regards,
Scott

·
Registered
359 Posts
In Winnipeg,Canada, Frontier subaru is taking deposites.

:lol: $1000 cnd
:lol: refundable
:lol: only 3 on the list
:lol: I'll most likely be 4th
:cry: They estimate the mrsp at 48k cnd.... ouch

you guy's down south should do the math, it may be cheaper to get a canadian version... ccomes with a winter package standard they claim.

their email is http://www.frontier.subarudealer.ca/

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys I'm getting my STI in May!!!! My subi dealer called me today and i'm 3rd on there list... :D 8) :lol: :D :p just wanted to let all you boys know! :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
oh another thing i learned too is if you buy your car at MSRP, your getting screwed!!! :eek: :eek: so don't do it....buy your car at invoice price if you can..... :wink:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hmm, first things first. Congrats on getting your STI in May, since all the other dealers are stating that they won't get their sti's till at least June. Secondly, what dealer are you getting yours from, and can you tell them to call all of these other jokers and lower their prices to invoice? (Yeah right)

·
Registered
46 Posts
dude....i didn't say i was going to get it at invoice price....remember i'm gonna ask as soon as this price thingy comes out....but i'm not buying the car at MSRP....and the cars coming from phoenix..... 8)

·
Registered
631 Posts
I can tell you that I just called Subaru yesterday (Monday) and the very first STi's WILL NOT be delivered to the dealers until the 1st of June. I just yesterday got my allocation for 04MY WRX/RS/TS's and they won't be here until late late April or early May.

Secondly, I doubt that any dealershi will let you buy it for less than MSRP Cecilia. They will merley tell you to have a good day and then say..."NEXT"!!! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
ok, well your getting your STI's in june well, you have to realize that i'm buying this car in phoenix, so that means your getting your cars in a later date cause the cars are being delivered from east to west coast....so that sucks for your customers.... :cry: but as for me i'm just hoping these cars are going to be in a good buying range....but yes i'm gonna shoot for the $500 over invoice price and go from there....wish me luck.... 8)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hey there Cecilia. Here's a thought...,

If you order a 2003 Impreza tomorrow in New York and then place an order in California tomorrow as well, do you think that you will receive your Impreza sooner from California because it's farther west? Yes, maybe by a few travel days on truck, but otherwise the same.

You won't see your STi until June unless they push EVERY dealerships cars forward as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey dude...remember i told you i was flying, so that means i'm not gonna wait till the car is delivered to me....its gonna be there in May gauranteed by the dealer.... :p 8)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts