IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys im still lookin for an Sti. I went to eastside subaru and i offer 34k Out the door and they said NO. called around and alot of them said NO.

If you guys know a good dealer's post up and reference of his or her name and your name so i can use it.

Carter Subaru Joe Spitz- gave me a bull **** 36k:tdown:
Eastside subaru Dave paterson- bull **** if all 36200 :tdown:

·
Registered
82 Posts
most of eastsides salesman are disrespectful idiots. my friend got his 05 STi from chaplins for around 31k OTD back when 05's were new.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmk who from chaplins. but other then that bump

·
Registered
160 Posts
Derek Walker at Chaplins has sold my parents their cars (Fords - he used to work at Evergreen Ford) for the past 10 years. I'm getting a Limited from him when they arrive. He's been super helpful and is a no-nonsense, no bs type of guy. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Surprised to hear about Joe from Carter. I bought from him and not only had great experience got a great price. How's the stock level? If it's low that could be the problem. I bought when there was about 6 on the lot at Carter and just as many at Eastside and Chaplins.I talked to 3 different salesman at Eastside and was not impressed, at all. If you are interested in used I believe BoostRUs is selling his 05.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Did you try Auburn Subaru? They have been awsome with the new management.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^any reference of who. unless you wannt go with me..lol

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
joe spitz can serious kiss me ass he wanteed over 34 for a stock no option sti Fuk that ****. this pisses me off

·
Registered
448 Posts
i honestly dont know why chaplins in eastside is still selling subies...every time i go there, they are all in the back or walkin around outside lookin for clients...but they never greet you. I honestly don't know how they are selling subies there. good luck icon in finding your car.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
morecowbell said:
Derek Walker at Chaplins has sold my parents their cars (Fords - he used to work at Evergreen Ford) for the past 10 years. I'm getting a Limited from him when they arrive. He's been super helpful and is a no-nonsense, no bs type of guy. Just my $.02.
done awesome guy. i also saw your sti ltd too.. got to see the sneak previw and also took pictures

·
Registered
318 Posts
Honestly, I don't think the service @ Chaplin is that good, however, I did get good price @ around 32K fully loaded STi w/ link mirror, boast gauge, shift knob, etc. (That was April)

I went through Jennifer who actually called me when I went to ask for a quote with the Cosco auto. site. E-mail me [email protected] if you need her phone#

One of the Finacial person there is horrible, she was try to write up a higher interest rate, saying that our credit sucks. Our is 750+, and she said the best interest rate requires 800+. Anyway, turn out we complaint enough and work out the original rate with a diff. Asian female finacial personal.

EL

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just hearing you guys say Joes name makes me so angry. I was e-mailing Joe from Carter back and forth and I was set on getting the 2007 STI Limited, preordering it with 20k down. I finally decided to go in, do the paperwork and everything. I e-mailed Joe and told him I will be by monday and asked him if I need to make an appointment. He told me to come in and I didn't need an appointment. When I went there with my dad and BF he basically told us that he doesn't know anything about the limited besides it will be alot more expensive. I asked him if he had a guestimate of when it will come in and he told us he doesn't know. I then decided I might just get an 06' straight from there so I don't have to wait a while. He told us to hold on and left us to go help another customer for more than 30 minutes. There were so many salesman just sitting around we asked for another person's help. He told us he will help us in a minute and Joe comes back to our table and basically yells at us. He tells us that he doesn't know when the limited will be in and he doesn't want ANYONE else to be involved with our "deal" and told us we need to wait if we want to be helped. I was so angry and asked him to look up where White 06 STIs are in WA and he told us he has no way of checking that. My dad was so pissed we left and I went home and looked for White STIs in the area and found one at Chaplins Subaru for 36K. I called Bill and I told him that I won't come down unless I can get the car for under 33K and he told me great, we have a deal. I went down, he handed me the keys and told me I can take as long as I want for a test drive. Being that I'm a girl and not very old I was so suprised he trusted me with the car with my dad not even being in the car with me. After we were done driving it we got a killer interest rate (4.9) as my dad as a cosigner and got the STI with a titanium shift knob, boost guage, auto dimming mirror, etc for 33K out the door. I know Bill would have given it to me for cheaper but I wanted him to make money off the deal since he was so helpful and really gave me space and didn't act like he was too good for me.

Chaplins gets a huge thumbsup from me and I will never EVER recommend anyone to go to Carter. I told my friend to get his STI from Chaplins and did. Carter lost out on 2 customers. Joe was so rude, I don't even understand why he does car sales for a living.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats... you got 33 otd fot the white one with silver wheels right that has 271 miles on it. i got mine for 35k OTD and i switch the wheels that was on my blue one for the gold that was on the white one. yuo got some new tires there .

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
o really.. congrats.. i know there is a white one with 271imles 33 otd is a very good deal. i guess i will be seegin you around lynnwood area.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah, I phoned Joe Spitz when I was looking around for Limiteds in the area. He was such an arrogant prick! He wouldn't give me straight answers about any details on the car- arrival dates, msrp, etc., and really talked down to me. His attitude and demeanor seem to be losing him more sales than they gain him.

Chaplins FTW!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts