IW STi Forum banner

Kingpin

803 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  aclerok 
#1 ·
I have an appt. there this weekend... If all goes well I will return to get more work done to the subie.

I will post my thoughts on the shop next week.

John

#2 ·
The weekend did not go as planned - I was not able to make it over to Kingpin...

Instead, I was "selected" (last co-pilot hanging around on Friday afternoon) for a pickup Part 91 ferry flight to KC. Flew one of our Lear's up and a Cessna 340 home; going back to pick up the Capt. in a few days.

My next opportunity to drop the car off is in ~one month due to travel / flight schedule. I will post my thoughts once I am able to swing by the shop.

#4 ·
OK! I made it by the shop this morning on my way to the airport....

You will need to turn in their lot via the dealership lot; I cruised past the turn-in the first time.

There were 2, then 3 techs working when I showed up. I think there were 12 cars there (STI's, WRX, EVO, 350z) and was informed they just finished several other large projects.

If anyone is thinking about having anything installed, give them a call or stop by the shop. Everyone seemed knowledgable and personable. I will be back!

I made my way over to the airport to find out I just checked in for a 19 day trip. :/ 19 days in a hotel is not that fun.....

Have a great day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.